27. C) evaluated
1. C) Take a picture of him.
With government funding, more and more stadiums are open to the public for free, or for a small fee. Many gymnasiums have greatly improved their service by applying modern information technology. People can easily book venues and make payment online. It can be predicted that with the continuous improvement of sports facilities, more and more people will go to the gym for fitness.
5. A) A series of interviews with outstandi12六级考试答案ng physicists
If this situation continues to worsen, their physical and mental status raises the alarm. Thus, it’s urgent to strike a good balance between working duties and rest/personal hobbies. For one thing, too much work gives rise to immunity deterioration, which causes many health problems. For another, free time/constructive pastime helps us live in a positive cycle.
36-40 H M N E B
22. B) The poorrelation between national health and social care services.
36-40 DJLAE 41-45 KIBGC
7. D) Why there is a universe at all.
11. C) Russian
26-30 A) I) F) J) B) 31-35 G) K) M) D) E)
27. I) otherwise
10. B) Ittypically appears about once every ten years.
50. A) To enable learners to understand the world better.
4. C)It provides experiments they can do themselves.
34. H) minimize
In recent years, the Chinese government has further increased the investment in the construction of stadiums. To better meet people's fast-growing fitness needs, many cities have also taken measures to transform old factories and commercial buildings to local stadiums in addition to new stadiums.
26-30 F C A E M 31-35 K O N H L
26. A) advances
In what‘s probably开头
54. C) It may give inaccurate or distortedinformation to the public.
49. D) Labor shortage is worsening.
Passage One—Children with attention problems 开头
12. D) Books about swimming.
Employment is not an easy task, and career, money and promotion are always top priorities. However, despite the high level of work pressure, it is necessary to keep a balance between work and leisure time. The following are some suggestions.
Passage One—Perhaps it is time……
20. D) Drivetrains with solar energy.
18. B) It hasto rely on huge amounts of previous data.
31. K) raising
The large-scale public libraries not only provide a wide range of reference materials, but also regularly organize lectures, exhibitions and so on. In recent years, many digital libraries have also emerged, thus saving the space needed to store books. Some libraries have also introduced self-service systems, which make it more convenient for readers to borrow and return books and further meet the needs of readers.
55. C) Robotics will not make nurses redundant.
25. C) Hire part-time employees only.
22 .A) Its middle-class is disappearing.
If this situation continues to worsen, young people’s physical and mental status raises the alarm. Thus, it’s urgent to strike a good balance between study and rest/personal hobbies. For one thing, too much academic work gives rise to immunity deterioration, which causes many health problems. For another, free time/constructive pastime helps us live in a positive cycle.
4. A) They are far from satisfactory.
33. M) spotted
6. B) The origin of the universe.
51-55 D B A C D
24. B) Their preference for private services.
50. A) More and more automated.
20. C) More are found in tropical regions than in the mild zones.
11. C) Icelesssummers in the Arctic.
1. D) It can benefit professionals and non-professionals alike.
In recent years, more and more museums in Chinaare open to the public free of charge. The number of exhibitions and visitorsto the museum has increased significantly. Long queues are commonplace in frontof some popular museums. These museums have to take measures to limit thenumber of visitors.
29. J) predators
5. A) He has noidea how to proceed with his dissertation.
48. D) Children’s academic performance may suffer from even slight inattention.
30. D) declared
Do Parents Invade children’s Privacy When They Post Photos Online?
35. G) extinction
52. D) It greatly improves research on human behavior.
In the first place, we should arrange our working hours reasonably and leave some time for rela看看永利娱乐网址永利娱乐网址xation, which in turn helps us improve our work efficiency and finish the work in time. Secondly, enrich our leisure time, such as taking part in community activities, fostering interests and doing exercise. All of these are beneficial for us to relieve work stress and develop a positive attitude toward ou考试r work and life.
30. M) significant
48. B) Enable students to make practical use of basic math.
15. D) They arepart of their nature.
By doing exercises your body can produce a hormone that makes you recover from exhaustion. What’s more, you can transfer your focus from busy study by attending a reading seminar , thereby getting your intense nerves calm down.”
14. C) They were prohibited from swimming.
31-35 A M K E G
Nowadays, exhibition forms are more and morediverse. Some large museums adopt advanced technologies such as multimedia andvirtual reality to make exhibitions more attractive. Many museums also stageonline exhibitions, where people can appreciate rare exhibits. However, theexperience of seeing the exhibits on site is more attractive to most visitors.
14. D) Theycould keep working longer.
36-40 K I E M G 41-45 O C L F D
Therefore, what we should do is to find enough time to develop our hobbies by finishing the homework on time and attending some beneficial activities off school. For example, regular exercise is a recommendable extracurricular activity to get relaxed.
19. C) Each village there speaks a totally different language.
34. E) dedicated
32. K) primarily
Recently, the topic of the balance between academic studies and extracurricular activities has been brought to public attention. We can find many examples easily: students’ study load makes them out of breath and leaves them no time for leisure.
29. H) fierce
53. B) It relies on lab observations and participants’ report.
47. B) Math professors are not doing a good job.
Passage One—while human achievements
53. D) Facilitate communication between patients and doctors or family members.
Passage Two—For years, the U.S. has experienced a shortage
26. F) dwells
17. B) They are skeptical of its reliability.
How to balance job responsibilities and personal interests
41-45 A J L G D
3. B) Editing his pictures and posting them online.
15. C) She was the first woman to swim across the English Channel.
46. B) The predictors of children’s academic success.
53. A) It helps them to effectively popularize new scientific information.
8. C) the universe formed due to a sufficient amount of matter.
35. L) resist
55. B) They are increasingly focused on real-life situations.
Just off the coast of Southern California永利娱乐网址……
24. D) Full employment.
29. E) filtering
35. E) determine
9. B) she woke up speaking with a different accent.
Surfing the Internet开头
31. A) aggressive
3. B) Byincluding lots of fascinating knowledge.
49. A) Make complex concepts easy to understand.
12. D) A strongdetermination.
46. B) Enjoy more leisure hours.
26-30 F B L H D
23. B) They could realize their dreams though hard work.
51. D) Common folks’ scientific knowledge can sway policy making.
50. D) An all-round approach should be adopted in school education.
6. C) It is tooabroad.
55. D) Improve their communication skills.
27. B) chaos
33. N) suffer
As we all know, work fills a large part of your life, and a person who is completely surrounded by work will miss the wonderful moments in his life. Therefore, it’s important to learn to strike a balance between work and spare time.
学习答案标题： Resilience is about how you recharge, not how you endure
17. A) Theycould grade high-school essays just like human teachers.
2. A) Storiesabout some female physicists.
47. A) By attaching equal importance to all possible variables examined.
52. B) Acquire a basic understanding of medical science.
28. A) aptitude
47. A) Take up many of the farmers’ routines.
9永利娱乐网址．A) The unprecedented high temperature inGreenland.
30. B) boundaries
32. O) typical
32. M) remove
51. B) It takes the lead in providing robotic care.
13. B) She published a guide to London’s best swimming spots.
How to balance academic study and extracurricular activities
Passage Two—On Jan.9, 2007开头
Recently, the topic of the balance between work and leisure/hobby has been brought to public attention. We can find many examples easily: modern people’s workload makes people out of breath and leaves them no time for leisure/their interest.
16. A) Build a machine that can detect lies.
31. G) elsewhere
Passage Two—The public其实永利娱乐网址……
21. C) Find anew material for storing energy.
48. C) Allow farmers to learn instantly what isoccurring on the farm.
28. F) devising
46-50 B A C D A
21.D) There is no conclusive account for the cause of language diversity.
Therefore, what we should do is to find enough time to rest/develop our hobbies by finishing the task on time and arranging some beneficial activities off work. For example, regular exercise is a recommendable way to get relaxed. By doing exercises your body can produce a hormone that makes you recover from exhaustion. What’s more, you can transfer your focus from busy job by reading an interesting book or listening to a favorite song, thereby getting your intense nerves calm down.”
54. A) It interacts with patients just like a human companion.
23. A) It was mainly provided by voluntary services.
54. A) By helping them pin down their unusual behaviors.
How to Keep a Balance Between Work and Leisure Time
8. B) Stick tothe topic assigned.
25. C) They have long been discriminated against.
2. A) Gaining great fame on the Internet.
52. C) It does not have much direct contact with patients.
19. C) Thetheoretical aspects of sustainable energy.
26. F) grasp
46. C) They find high-level math of little use.
28. L) predators
18. A) It is not to be trusted at all.
13. C) It ismost important to have confidence in one’s willpower.
10. A) It is usually caused by a stroke or brain injury
16. D) Abouthalf of current jobs might be automated.
34. D) currently
7. D) Nature.
标题：A Pioneering Woman of Science Re-Emerges After 300 Years
49. A) They do better academically.
More and more attention has been paid to public libraries in China, and people are encouraged to make full use of them. Recent statistics show that the number of public libraries in China is increasing year by year. Many libraries have created a quiet听听永利娱乐网址er and more comfortable environment for readers through renovation and expansion.
51. C) It is not so obvious but has caused some concern.
33. K) monitoring