17. B) They are skeptical of its reliability.
In recent years, more and more museums in Chinaare open to the public free of charge. The number of exhibitions and visitorsto the museum has increased significantly. Long queues are commonplace in frontof some popular museums. These museums have to take measures to limit thenumber of visitors.
3. B) Editing his pictures and posting them online.
11. C) Icelesssummers in the Arctic.
51. D) Common folks’ scientific knowledge can sway policy making.
19. C) Thetheoretical aspects of sustainable energy.
16. D) Abouthalf of current jobs might be automated.
8. C) the universe formed due to a sufficient amount of matter.